Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Ode to summer



So I mentioned a few posts ago that I have started sketching more. Here is the first one from a series of framed flowers I've been working on. (Work in progress indeed!) I took this one into Photoshop to add some color. It gives it a bit more dimension and I especially like how the colors multiply over the lines. My favorite are the orange flowers and the purple daisies. I'll have to try and scan a few more using this technique.

I put it up to see if anyone as any comments, but mostly because, if anyone is reading this, I believe people would rather see some kind of a picture instead of just paragraphs and paragraphs of my ramblings.

So. Here is a pretty-ish picture for you to look at and not be bored. Unless you find the picture boring.





Then I will try harder :)

No comments: