Wednesday, August 29, 2007

needing one more outlet

Just what I need...another blog. Sure it's one more thing to update and keep track of, but this one is different than the others. See, I've decided to categorize my blogs by topics. I have one for staying connected to a variety of friends. I have another to share my personal beliefs and opinions. Yet I couldn't help but feel I needed another blog to express a part of my life that is a passion (and my career).

Graphic Design.

So, this blog isn't an update of my daily life, but a combination of inspiration, ideas, aspirations and even frustrations associated with design.

Although, this will be an outlet for me, I hope it would also be a place to dialogue with other like-minded designers...

and hopefully, spur inspiration (for both me and you).


No comments: